CAN EXPLODED DUE TO HEAT INSIDE A CONSERVATORY

    CAN EXPLODED DUE TO HEAT INSIDE A CONSERVATORY

    Firefighters rushed to a house in Gravesend on the hottest day of the year so far in Kent, after an aerosol can accidentally placed in direct sunlight in a conservatory on Sunday heated up – and EXPLODED.

      Tags:

      • Associate news editor John kicked off his career in journalism when he was with news agency SWNS in its’ earliest days over 30 years ago. During this time he’s had the honor of working with some major newspaper titles including the Daily Express and The Sun, both as district and head office reporters.

        • Show Comments (0)

        Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

        comment *

        • name *

        • email *

        • website *

        This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

        Ads

        You May Also Like

        Work programme slammed as ‘extremely poor’ by MPs

        By Gerald Heneghan The government’s Work Programme has been branded “extremely poor” by MPs ...

        FAMILY CELEBRATES VICTORY FOR COMMON SENSE AFTER COUNCIL ALLOWS BELOVED TREEHOUSE TO STAY IN

        FAMILY CELEBRATES VICTORY FOR COMMON SENSE AFTER COUNCIL ALLOWS BELOVED TREEHOUSE TO STAY IN

        A killjoy council which tried to tear down a child’s treehouse despite NO complaints ...

        JIHADI JACK'S PARENTS CHARGED WITH TERROR OFFENCES

        RAPIST JAILED FOR 23 YEARS AS VICTIM BRANDS HIM ‘A MONSTER’ IN COURT

        A vile rapist who sexually abused three young girls has been jailed for 23 ...

        Login