FAMILY BARBECUE EXPLODED AND SHOWERED MUM WITH SAUSAGES

FAMILY BARBECUE EXPLODED AND SHOWERED MUM WITH SAUSAGES

A family barbecue in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, went off with a bang on Sunday, after mum-of-one Rachel Paton’s grill exploded – showering her with bits of sausage.

    Tags:

    • Associate news editor John kicked off his career in journalism when he was with news agency SWNS in its’ earliest days over 30 years ago. During this time he’s had the honor of working with some major newspaper titles including the Daily Express and The Sun, both as district and head office reporters.

      • Show Comments (0)

      Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

      comment *

      • name *

      • email *

      • website *

      This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

      Ads

      You May Also Like

      DAD FEARS 4YO SON COULD HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY SEAGULL ATTACK

      DAD FEARS 4YO SON COULD HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY SEAGULL ATTACK

      A four-year-old boy was almost blinded after being attacked by “gangster” SEAGULLS while eating ...

      PROMISING NEWS DRUG FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

      HAYFEVER AND HEARTBURN MEDICINES CAUSE MEMORY LOSS IN OAPS

      The elderly should not take some over the counter flu, hayfever, allergy and heartburn ...

      NIGHT VISION GOGGLES USED TO COMBAT DOG FOULING HAVEN'T CAUGHT ANYONE

      WORKING BRITISH ARMY DOGS IN SAFETY GEAR ON FRONT LINE

      One of the British Army’s oldest working dogs has donned goggles and boots for ...

      Login