FIREFIGHTERS SCRAMBLED TO DEAL WITH EGG FIRE

    FIREFIGHTERS SCRAMBLED TO DEAL WITH EGG FIRE

    Firefighters were scrambled to deal with a house fire in Rochester, Kent, on Monday after a woman accidentally left a pan of eggs on the stove that boiled so long they exploded.

      Tags:

      • Overseeing countless major stories that have spawned over a career more than three decades long, our editor Andrew became one of the UK’s youngest ever staff reporters when he landed a job on the Today newspaper during the mid-80s. With news in his veins and being the son of the great Daily Mirror journalist Syd Young, Andrew is now a director at news agency SWNS.

        • Show Comments (0)

        Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

        comment *

        • name *

        • email *

        • website *

        This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

        Ads

        You May Also Like

        29 Y-O MAN DIES AFTER FALLING OFF DIGGER

        29 Y-O MAN DIES AFTER FALLING OFF DIGGER

        A construction worker has died after falling off a digger at a building site. ...

        ENERGY SUPPLIERS COULD OWE CUSTOMERS £1.5 BILLION

        ENERGY SUPPLIERS COULD OWE CUSTOMERS £1.5 BILLION

        A mild winter means that energy users might have paid £1.5 billion too much, ...

        FAMILY CELEBRATES VICTORY FOR COMMON SENSE AFTER COUNCIL ALLOWS BELOVED TREEHOUSE TO STAY IN

        FAMILY CELEBRATES VICTORY FOR COMMON SENSE AFTER COUNCIL ALLOWS BELOVED TREEHOUSE TO STAY IN

        A killjoy council which tried to tear down a child’s treehouse despite NO complaints ...

        Login