How a Fire Risk Assessment Can Help You Protect Your Business

    Office fire safety is not just good for your well-being and that of your ...

    Police are investigating the 'unexplained and sudden' death of a 10 year-old boy at his home. Paramedics were called to a property in Ilfracombe, Devon near the town's Lidl supermarket around 7am today. (Monday) Half an hour later they called police confirming the "sudden death" of the youngster, who has not been named. Devon and Cornwall police launched an investigation and said the death was being treated as "unexplained". Officers have not confirmed the boy's exact address but say the child's family have been informed.

    ARMED POLICE STORM CENTRE AFTER TWO STABBED

    Armed police stormed a mental health centre and arrested knifeman in his pants after ...

    MUSHROOM CLOUD LOOKS LIKE NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLOSION IN CORNWALL

    MUSHROOM CLOUD LOOKS LIKE NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLOSION IN CORNWALL

    A strange mushroom shaped cloud reminiscent of a NUCLEAR explosion has been caught on ...

    MASSIVE FOREST FIRE THREATENS BRAD & ANGELINA'S FRENCH CHATEAU

    MASSIVE FOREST FIRE THREATENS BRAD & ANGELINA’S FRENCH CHATEAU

    A huge forest fire was raging last night (MON) near a French chateau owned ...

    FIREFIGHTERS SCRAMBLED TO DEAL WITH EGG FIRE

    FIREFIGHTERS SCRAMBLED TO DEAL WITH EGG FIRE

    Firefighters were scrambled to deal with a house fire in Rochester, Kent, on Monday ...

    SHOCKING VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT VAUXHALL ZAFIRA SETS MCDONALD'S OUTLET ON FIRE

    SHOCKING VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT VAUXHALL ZAFIRA SETS MCDONALD’S OUTLET ON FIRE

    This video captures the moment a Vauxhall Zafira burst into flames at a McDonald’s ...

    FAMILY ESCAPE AS FIVE GAS CANISTERS EXPLODE IN FRONT ROOM OF HOME

    FAMILY ESCAPE AS FIVE GAS CANISTERS EXPLODE IN FRONT ROOM OF HOME

    A family escaped death after an explosion in their home caused when they packed ...

    POLICE HUNTING ARSONISTS WHO SET FIRE TO POLISH FAMILY'S SHED

    POLICE HUNTING ARSONISTS WHO SET FIRE TO POLISH FAMILY’S SHED

    Police are hunting racist arsonists who set fire to a Polish family’s shed and ...

    COUPLE FOUND ON BOAT IN NORFOLK DIED FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISIONING

    COUPLE FOUND ON BOAT IN NORFOLK DIED FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISIONING

    A couple discovered dead with their pet dog on board a private boat died ...

    UK'S UNLUCKIEST RESTAURANT BURGLED TWICE IN FIVE DAYS AFTER A FIRE

    UK’S UNLUCKIEST RESTAURANT BURGLED TWICE IN FIVE DAYS AFTER A FIRE

    The unluckiest restaurant in the UK has been burgled twice in five days – ...

    NURSERY GARDEN TRASHED BY MINDLESS THUGS LEAVING KIDS STUCK INDOORS

    NURSERY GARDEN TRASHED BY MINDLESS THUGS LEAVING KIDS STUCK INDOORS

    Sweltering nursery pupils had to stay in on the hottest day of the year ...

    MURDER INVESTIGATION LAUNCHED AFTER PREGNANT WOMAN DIES IN FLAT FIRE

    MURDER INVESTIGATION LAUNCHED AFTER PREGNANT WOMAN DIES IN FLAT FIRE

    A murder investigation has been launched after a pregnant woman died in a ninth-floor ...

    FIVE FIRE CREWS CARRY ONE LAD OUT OF A LAKE

    FIVE FIRE CREWS CARRY ONE LAD OUT OF A LAKE

    A teenager who got stranded in the middle of a lake had to be ...

    WOMAN 'ALLERGIC MODERN WORLD' NO ELECTRICITY NEARLY DIES CANDLE FIRE

    WOMAN ‘ALLERGIC MODERN WORLD’ NO ELECTRICITY NEARLY DIES CANDLE FIRE

    A woman who refuses to use electricity because she is ‘allergic to the modern ...

    MAN SET EXS HOME ON FIRE BY STUFFING LOVE RIVALS PANTS IN TOASTER

    MAN SET EX’S HOME ON FIRE BY STUFFING LOVE RIVALS PANTS IN TOASTER

    A jealous man set fire to his ex-girlfriend’s home by stuffing his love rival’s ...

    DRAMATIC MOMENT MUM CAPTURES SONIC BOOM ON HOME MOVIE

    DRAMATIC MOMENT MUM CAPTURES SONIC BOOM ON HOME MOVIE

    This is the dramatic moment a mum thought she had witnessed a terrorist attack ...

    hair salon burned hair dryer

    FIRE CAUSED BY COMMERCIAL HAIR DRYER DESTROYS SALON

    This is the dramatic fire sparked at a hair salon by a faulty hair ...

    sheffield house fire

    Three Generations of a Family Killed by Fire in Sheffield

    A faulty charger might be the cause of a ravaging fire, which destroyed the ...

    Glasgow school blaze tackled by Strathclyde firefighters

    By Laura Moulden Strathclyde firefighters have managed to get a blaze under control at ...

    Login