In financial markets, trading refers to the buying and selling of shares, such as the purchase of shares, stocks, futures, forex, and other securities. Level 5 diploma in trading is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of trading techniques used in real-life situations by financial market professionals. Special theoretical modules and practical sessions are designed to incorporate students with the basic knowledge of trading.
Level 5 diploma in trading
Level 5 diploma will introduce you to the financial market, basics of trading, and the impact of political events over the financial market. The market can change fundamentally or technically, so you have to be ready with a back-up plan to maximize your profits.
The course provides training for technical analysis tools to build robust and profitable trading strategies. A strong emphasis is laid on trading psychology and risk management. This course will allow you to explore the community that shares your common goal of financial success through stock trading and investing.
Benefits of Level 5 Diploma in Trading:
- Financial statement fundamentals: This program focuses on the basics of preparing a financial statement and offers solutions to common issues regarding filing methods. Trading strategies are usually based on financial statements hence, clarity on the basic concepts in trading is a pre-requisite to become professional traders.
- Analysis of financial statement: This course is designed to develop the skills that will allow them to instinctively identify accounting information that can help in building successful trading strategies, so the students will have the expertise to calculate key financial ratios.
- Pricing technique: Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT), Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) and Fama-French Three Factor Model are some of the asset pricing models which allow students to calculate the expected returns from a financial asset. Traders are expected to be masters at the art of calculating the expected return on investment from the financial assets they are dealing with.
- Market’s microstructure: Level 5 diploma in financial trading introduces students to the functionality of asset markets. They are also tutored the efficient ways of executing different types of orders, liquidity and trading cost.
- Interactive sessions: Students get the opportunity to attend interactive sessions with leading experts in trading. They also enjoy the opportunity to learn new ideas and get guidance from experts during the course of their study.
- Real-time trading: This course offers hands-on job experience for students in the trading sector and they can practice their trading skills on a real-time trading platform to hone their skills before entering the world of trading.
- Current trading trends: It helps update your knowledge about current trading trends and how your decisions will impact the trends. Level 5 diploma in financial trading equips students with all the relevant tools to confidently explore all the market opportunities to stay ahead with their financial decisions.
So, if you are planning to pursue a career in trading and want to have a specialised command over your trading skills then this diploma is going to cater to all your trading skills. Level 5 diploma in financial trading is a comprehensive overview of the stock market for beginners.