sheffield house fire

Three Generations of a Family Killed by Fire in Sheffield

A faulty charger might be the cause of a ravaging fire, which destroyed the destiny of an entire family. The entire community is shocked. Thousands of people will participate to the funerals of the five deceased persons. The fire was spread instantly, leaving the people inside the home no chance to survive.

britain-house-fireAccording to the investigators, the fire was provoked by a telephone charger. It is a little surprising, as long as many people leave their chargers plugged in at home. Two women and three children were in the house when the accident happened. 2000 people attended the funerals.

The Yorkshire police say that the details of the accident are still under investigation. The South Yorkshire Police, along with the fire department from the same city try to establish how it was possible for the fire to spread so fast from a simple charger. There are several other causes that might have provoked the accident, but the most important lead is the charger.

There is no way to prove that the manufacturer of the charger is to blame, especially because it is impossible to prove who this manufacturer was. The five persons deceased because of smoke inhalation. The fire spread rapidly in the house, because it was an old one with many inflaming objects. The authorities warn people about the dangers given by chargers left in the plug after being used, and generally about any electric device left on “stand-by” when it is not used.

The number of accidental fires provoked by different devices has increased dramatically lately, especially because the electrical installations are getting old, and because the average number of electrical devices grows. It is important for people to understand the dangers of using those, so a campaign in this sense would not be a waste.

    Tags:

    • Show Comments (0)

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    comment *

    • name *

    • email *

    • website *

    Ads

    You May Also Like

    re-purchasing misplaced holiday items

    £144 million wasted every year by re-purchasing misplaced holiday items

    According to a new survey, British sunseekers waste an astonishing £144 million each year ...

    Andy Murray beats Federer to make Australian Open final

    By Laura Moulden Andy Murray prepares to face Novak Djokovic in the final of ...

    In the fast lane for a job

    An out-of-work valeter has finally been offered a job after six months on the ...

    Login